We hope you find online registration to be a convenient option. Here are a few things you should know:
Protocols for In Person Classes at Jewel Yoga:
Jewel Yoga respects that each person is making personal decisions about their ability and desire to gather with other people. In order to protect the health of those of us who choose to return to taking yoga class in person at Jewel Yoga, we will follow these protocols:
- All fully vaccinated students are welcome to take class in person. Please do not come to the studio unless you are fully vaccinated.
- All studio props are available for general use, or you may bring your own.
- Students who are not (yet) vaccinated are welcome and encouraged to continue to take class on Zoom. We look forward to the time when we can all practice together in person.
- Any student who tests positive for Covid after attending an in-person class should contact Jewel Yoga immediately. Then follow CDC guidelines for isolation, and have a negative Covid test before returning to an in-person class.
We know that COVID-19 is still among us and our protocols may change to reflect any new OHA guidance. We look forward to seeing you, whether in person or on Zoom!
- You must register for a specific class and pay in full for the term at the time of registration.
- If registering after the start of the term, you will need to make up the classes already missed before the end of the term. Pro-rated registration is not available online.
- We encourage students to make up classes that have been missed. For online classes, email the office and request the recording of the class you missed. Classes may also be made up with an in person class of your level at any time during the current term. Just come to class and sign in at the front desk as a “make-up.”
- All refunds must be requested before the second class of the term. Medical credits are given as of the date the student contacts the office.
- You may reserve your space in a multiple-day workshop by paying a deposit. The balance is due 30 days before the workshop begins.
- One-day workshops must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Refunds must be requested at least one week prior to the start of the workshop.