We hope you find online registration to be a convenient option. Here are a few things you should know:
- You must register for a specific class and pay in full for the term at the time of registration.
- If registering after the start of the term, you will need to make up the classes already missed before the end of the term. Pro-rated registration is not available online.
- We encourage students to make up classes that have been missed. For online classes, email the office and request the recording of the class you missed. Classes may also be made up with an in person class of your level at any time during the current term. Just come to class and sign in at the front desk as a “make-up.”
- All refunds must be requested before the second class of the term. Medical credits are given as of the date the student contacts the office.
- You may reserve your space in a multiple-day workshop by paying a deposit. The balance is due 30 days before the workshop begins.
- One-day workshops must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Refunds must be requested at least one week prior to the start of the workshop.